Bon chic, bon genre...

Friday 5 November 2010

London Fashion Week - Burberry Spring 2011

For the last few days I've been trying to find the collection from London FW which I would like but unfortunately none of them made my day.  I noticed that there is some king of trend on London Runways to make models look neurotic, not feminine at all, almost like an UFO. But then I thought that maybe I'm too strict in judgement, there must be people who likes it. So I've decided to show some pics from Burberry Spring 2011 collection. When I first saw it I felt such a disappointment... Previous collection was amazing, but this one, well, lets leave the judgement to others. It took me some time to choose the best Christopher Bailey's designs but here they are... I kinda even start liking them after a while.











No comments:

Post a Comment